Sunday 23 June 2013

A simple one that likes simple things


I won't have the occasion to log tonight since I'm receiving The Last of Us and will probably play it when I get home! 

I thought I'd come up with this quick and simple look before I go to work, which gives me the occasion to wear that gorgeous dress from Zaara I have been drooling over for weeks. 
Sadly, I could never see a day where my character can realistically wear it so at least I get to hug its pretty pixels in this picture!

The goods:
Dress Zaara : [Mesh] Aamani wrap dress *pistachio*
Bracelet on left hand *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)
Sim picture was taken on Inspiration Point

No comments:

Post a Comment