Wednesday 31 July 2013

Elephante Poses events!

Today I am doing something a bit different! 

If you read my blog you know that I roleplay in a sim called Crack Den. The sim is urban roleplay and my character is a gang member there. So, while I can have a wide range of clothes for her, there are some outfits I simply cannot wear while being In Character. Since I make a point of wearing at least once all the clothes I purchase before buying new ones I was a bit at loss as to what to do with those outfits.

That is why today I am doing a mix of taking pretty picture with awesome outfits while telling you about some events Elephante Poses is participating in.

Elephantes Poses is currently in those different events that you should check out!
And in the pictures below I am using poses from said events. Some are never to be sold again so be sure to go grab them!

Elephante Poses @Food Fair - EP - Hella Good #3

Elephantes Poses @Love Donna Flora - EP - I Need Your Love #6

Elephante Poses @Food Fair - EP - Hella Good #4 

Elephante Poses @The Seraphim Social - EP - Slowly Freaking Out #1

Sim used for pictures Worlds End Garden

Outfit numero uno:
Jacket erratic / laney - tweed jacket / white-black
Skirt ISON - wrap skirt (champagne)
Shoes [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Make-up eye and lips .:Glamorize:
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)
Hands Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 1
Poses //elephante poses//

Outfit numero dos:
Dress Maitreya Mignon Evening * Red
Bracelet *League* Wanderer -Black- Bracelet -Hand
Shoes [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Make-up eye and lips .:Glamorize:
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)
Hands Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 1

No comments:

Post a Comment