Wednesday 30 October 2013

Bamboo Dance


Hey there! Today I have two important information to share. First of all, remember my new face piercing? The Enigma mesh set from HoD I told you about in this previous post? It's now out in the mainstore, so go get it! I was a bit too eager last time and blogged it before its release...

Second info: If you read my blog you have noticed I particularly like the store Suicidal Unborn. Therefore, when Eleanor Cyberstar, its owner, announced she had created a VIP group with exclusive gifts I just had to join it! There are three gifts out at the moment (located on the second floor of the store) and the group costs 300L$ to join. It is worth if only for the Tender mesh eyes you can see me wearing below. I am pondering making them my default eyes, that's how much I like them!


The Goods

Clothes:
Body:
Hair TRUTH HAIR Renata -  light blondes
Poses //elephante poses// (Trust Me #1 and #6)
Nails KOSH - Slink Applier SHINY SKULL FINGERNAILS (@The Body Mod Expo)
Ears UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes VIP Group Gift -SU!- Tender Eyes NEW
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment