Monday 31 March 2014

The Light

Blog 31-03-2014

You know, when I look back at my old pictures, I always think of how terrible they are and I wonder how I could have been proud of my work back then. However I also remember how I was actually proud of them back then too and I can't help but compare to how happy I am with my current pictures.

Will this cycle keep happening? I certainly hope so! Like many people in SL I am teaching myself Photoshop one You Tube tutorial at a time and, as long as I keep looking back at my pics and thinking how bad they looked, I know I am still learning things and improving.

Blog 31-03-2014

The Goods

Clothes:
Top -SU!- Cult Logic Crop Top #05 by Eleanor Cyberstar
Tapped guts SiniStyle Taped Guts by Krius Misfit
Shorts {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Dark Rinse by Anouk Spot
Hands tape (with Slink appliers) Nana by audrey.lanfier
Socks {W&R} Melty Stars - Grey - Socks - by almarea firehawk
Boots J's Studded Long boots (Black) by JB Gazov

Accesories:
Face piercing - .HoD. - The Grey MESH Facial Piercing by aydan.darcy
Ear piercing - .HoD. - Kyo MESH Ear Piercing by aydan.darcy
NEW Necklace (customized by the store owner for me but many like it in the store) . c r [e] a t e. Dogtag necklace by Yessie Citron
Armband dl:: Smatches Emergency Kit (6 colors) by selene edwyn
Bracelet POMPOSITY - Handcuff Bracelets - (@Suicide Dollz) by Bugsy Hansome
Knee guard Nana FK B/W Protector (@Suicide Dollz) by audrey lanfier
Torchlight *M n B* Flashlight by marley blogfan
Belt ~Pepper~ Sprayer Belt by Danni Pfeffer
Green and gold rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim

Body:
Eye make-up +Nuuna+ Ina Makeups (@Skin Fair 2014) by Nuuna Nitely
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~ Gloster Hair - Summer (@The Attic March) by M4ri1yn Magic
Poses //elephante poses// - Goody Two Shoes #8 & Here I Come #2 by melissajeanne.flores
Ears UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU by kikunosuke eel
Hands Slink by Siddean Munro (with Glam Affair skin applier by aida.ewing)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green  by Eleanor Cyberstar
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America by aida.ewing
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists) by Kaori Masala
Tattoo leg Reaper tattoo done by me

No comments:

Post a Comment