Saturday 14 June 2014

Sanvean

Sanvean - Blog 14-06-2014


One of the things I love about Haus of Darcy releases is that they always inspire me to make more elaborate pictures. And this release was no different! For the June round of We <3 Roleplay, HoD has this awesome piercing/body paint combo and as soon as I saw it I knew what kind of pic I wanted to do. Especially with the Slink appliers for the hand, I wanted that in the pic (since it's so rare to have appliers for hands!). 
Hope you lot like it as much as I did!

The Goods

Clothes:
Outfit **[RD]  Bearclaw (Fulloutfit)** by Rufus Darkwatch

Accesories:
Face piercing - .HoD. - Sanvean MESH Facial Piercing - by aydan.darcy (@We <3 Roleplay June 2014)

Body:
Body paint with Slink hands appliers - .HoD. - Sanvean Full Body Paints - Blacks (Short) by aydan.darcy (@We <3 Roleplay June 2014)
Hair (with some PS painting but originally:) ~Tableau Vivant~ Silverblade Hair - Summer by M4ri1yn Magic
Hands Slink by Siddean Munro (with Glam Affair skin applier by aida.ewing)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green  by Eleanor Cyberstar
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America by aida.ewing

No comments:

Post a Comment