Sunday 10 May 2015

Big Eyes

Blog 10-05-2015

Waiting for something
Your world was burning and I stood watching
As I looked on the flames grew high you watched me frown
I said "goodbye"

Blog 10-05-2015

The Goods

Clothes:
Veil [ContraptioN] Memento Mortis Veil by Faust Steamer (@Uber November 2014 - Does not seem to be in store)
Dress Baiastice_Dahlia dress-black by Sissy Pessoa

Accesories:
Face piercing - .HoD. - Deardriu Piercing (Female Fit) by aydan.darcy
Gloves Ama. : Medical Gloves by Amadeo Dubratt

Body: 
Blood splatters Ama. : Blood Splatter {Boxed} by Amadeo Dubratt
Eyebags .Pekka. Eyebags - light by Kathya Szczepanski
Burn scars made by me
Lips Clemmm - Charred Lips by Clem Velinov (@Comestic Fair 2015)
Teeth [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - Dirty (tinted a bit more yellow + alpha made by me) by AnnaGrey Resident
Hair !lamb. Thieves Like Us (Mesh) - ROYGBIV Pack by Lamb Bellic
Poses Elephante Poses  Fancy #4 & #2 by MelissaJeanne Flores
Ears UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU by kikunosuke eel
Hands by Siddean Munro
Eyes IKON Promise Eyes - Field & Leonine by Ikon Innovia
Skin **[PUMEC]  - .:IVANA:. - SKIN - Spring** by otyebis

No comments:

Post a Comment