Saturday 7 November 2015

More changes!

Blog 07-11-2015

Last week I posted on my Flickr that I was taking a blogging Hiatus for a month. While I might have overestimated it by a few weeks, I really took this time to think about my blog and see where I wanted to go with it.

I love blogging. I love coming up with outfits. I love taking pictures and editing them in Photoshop. I love that it gives me a visual library of the clothes I have in my inventory.
Lately, however, blogging has turned more and more into a chore as I trap myself into obligations I feel have to keep. Blogging should not be about that. Heck, Second Life should not be about that! Blogging should be about having fun, more than anything. 

Therefore, I have decided that from now on the only rule is that there are none. I might take only white background pics, I might do a heavy edit one, I might skip an outfit and not blog it, I might do a video, I might mold my avatar’s outfits with play do! Who knows! 
I feel it’s only fair to warn readers who might have subscribed to this blog for the way I edited pictures. While I will probably keep doing them now and again, it will no longer be the same regular format as it used to be. 

I hope many of you still find in this blog what you need from it as I adjust things to fit in better with what I need as well!

Thank you to my very dear friend Emmy for having helped me come to this decision <3

Esmeralda

The Goods

Clothes:
Bodice .::Dead Dollz::. Marla - Black by Kiddo Oh
Stockings Schadenfreude Noir/Silent Koi-nietzko Tights by Allegory Malaprop
Boots (r)M~(ePunk) Boots~No.07 by moni schulze

Accesories:
Arm Tapes ~ EsmeSia ~ Arm Tapes by Esmeralda Siamendes
Headband . Quirky . - Steamer Headband - Mono (unpacked) by Glitch Grantham
Face piercing - .HoD. - Deardriu Piercing (Female Fit) by aydan.darcy
Collar Baiastice_Bia Collar-Black-rigged & unrigged by Sissy Pessoa
Short necklace Sweet Thing. Remnants of Enemies Necklace (unpacked) by AyaShula Resident
Long necklace n-creation secret key necklace silver by nico200 Planer
Right armband dl:: Demons Hunter Armband by รєlєภє (selene.edwyn)
Left forearm V4 Aggression Arm Bands (M) & (F) by Ninja Petion
Right bangles [Tia] Voodoo by Tia Biscuit (Gacha in store)
Belt [ abrasive ] Rebellion Belt Garter - Used (unpacked) by BaileyMonster Resident
Claws [CX] Heretic Talons (Untainted) by Kamayari Resident (Gacha in store)
Cricket box [Takeo] Cricket Cage - Painted Black by AtheneWinsmore Resident (Gacha in store)
Skeleton hand T-3D Creation [ Skeleton Hands - R/L -  ] MESH - Full Perm - by YumiBox800
Axe *~M`n B~* Axe set by marley.blogfan

Body: 
Scars ~ EsmeSia ~  by Esmeralda Siamendes
Face antielle. HSotD - 10 - Haunted by Jareth Cygnet (Gacha in store)
Lips Clemmm - Charred Lips by Clem Velinov
Bloodshot eyes Clemmm - Bloodshot Eyebases by Clem Velinov
Eye bags Zibska ~ Ares [no transfer] by Zib Scaggs
Dirt on body and face ViGo Creations - Dirt all over by Vila Targaryen (vilandra.miles)
Grease on hands [NI.JU] Mechanic Hands SLINK Appliers by Vitani Jun
Teeth [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - Dirty (tinted a bit more yellow + alpha made by me) by AnnaGrey Resident
Hair Exile:: Strange and Unusual Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate (@Collabor88 October 2015)
Poses Elephante Poses  Trust me #1 by MelissaJeanne Flores
Hands by Siddean Munro (with [PUMEC]  skin applier by otyebis)
Eyes IKON Promise Eyes - Field & Leonine by Ikon Innovia
Skin **[PUMEC]  - .:IVANA:. - SKIN - Spring** by otyebis

No comments:

Post a Comment